~Du'a is an important part of our faith and belief. It's a higher form of worship that Allah loves. "And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)!" Surah Al-Ghafir: 60
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. (These seven persons are)
1) A just ruler.
2) A youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood).
3) A man whose heart is attached to the masjid (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the masjid in congregation).
4) Two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake and they meet and part in Allah’s cause only.
5) A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: ‘I am afraid of Allah’.
6) A man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
6) And a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears.”❞
اللهم ارزقني الاخلاص و الصواب و القبول و الثبات و حسن الخاتمة
Oh Allah grant me sincerity, correctness, acceptance, steadfastness and a good ending.❞